Spring is almost here. It is a good time to look inside and outside your home to be sure that there are no hazards that jeopardize you and your family or guests. It is also a good time for an insurance review. Call us!
Here is an article to help you get started on your household spring cleaning…
Eileen Evans Jankowski
A Spring Cleaning Extravaganza
By Sarah Aguirre, About.com Guide
The flowers are blooming, the birds are serenading, and our house still feels like it’s stuck with winter blues. Spring cleaning is a tradition that allows us to freshen up our homes and get a head start on the hectic seasons of spring and summer. What do you need help spring cleaning?
Spring Cleaning Checklists By Room
These tutorials help with spring cleaning for any room. Each tutorial gives a list of steps, tools and supplies needed, and tips to help you get the job done.
- Kitchen Spring Cleaning
- Bathroom Spring Cleaning
- Living Areas Spring Cleaning
- Bedroom Spring Cleaning
- Dining Room Spring Cleaning
Clearing Clutter and Organizing During Spring Cleaning
One of the biggest parts of spring cleaning is getting rid of clutter that you don’t need. Use these resources to clear out your stuff. Cleaning will be a lot easier if the clutter is gone.
- Beginning Organization Steps and Spring Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning and the 4 Container Clutter Method
- Spring Cleaning Your Medicine Cabinet
- Organizing A Community Garage Sale
Getting the Family Involved in Spring Cleaning
If you need a little help in your spring cleaning endeavors, try to get your family involved. Even the most unwilling helper can make a big difference in the work load.
- Tips For Organizing Family Spring Cleaning Days
- Organizing a Family Spring Cleaning Garage Cleanup Day
- Get Rid of Garage Leftovers
- Reasons Your Family Won’t Help With Chores
- 5 Easy to Set-Up Chore Charts
- 12 Tips for Chore Chart Success
Extra Spring Cleaning Chores
There are some spring cleaning chores that need to be done seasonally. Even though these chores only need to be done once or twice a year, they will help your home run look better and run smoothly.
- Clean Patio Furniture
- Clean a Grill
- Wash Windows
- Storing Winter Clothes
- Spring Cleaning Chores
- Seasonal Cleaning List
- 6 Glass Cleaning Tips